BMW Werkz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE MAITENANCES ON M3 PREFERABLY A 2001 MODEL BECAUSE I'M PLANNING ON BUYING ONE. I KNOW THE ENGINE IS SO HIGH TECH THAT YOU CAN JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE IT TO A JIFFY LUBE OR TO YOUR BACK YARD. WHAT ARE SOME PRICE RANGES FOR THESE TYPE OF THINGS? ALSO HOW OFTEN IS THE MAITENANCE NEEDED? :driving :dunno

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
My m3 wouldn't make it to my backyard...

Would it ever destroy the grass if it could though....NICE!

It's a car dude...it maintains itself like other cars (i.e. TAKING CARE OF IT). You WILL pay a slightly higher price than usual for certain parts...but again...you bought an M3 and that's one of the things you agreed to.

:deal

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I know is a pretty sweet car but are there any web sites were they might have price listings?? Hey here's a question what do you think????,, this vehicle I'm purchasing i wrote to this person on the internet and they replied back to me giving me a the instructions needed to get this car, here's the catch I was looking at a totally different M3 and the same email i recieved from the first person was the same one i recieved from this other person totally different names, what do you think deal might be fishy :blink: :wrench

·
Registered
20 Posts
1. Yes, Deal sounds Fishy
2. Man, If you can afford an M3 you can afford to maintain it, if you have to ask, stick to a cheaper car like the rest of us poor folk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yEAH BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOES SOUND FISHY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING BUT THIS CAR IS GOING FOR A REAL CHEAP PRICE. THATS WHY I'M LIKE MN THIS IS CHEAP I CAN AFFORD IT BUT HOW MUCH IS THE MAITENANCE CAN'T NO PEP BOYS FIX THIS OR EVEN ATTEMPT OR CERTIFIED PERSONNEL. MAYBE THATS WHY THERE SELLING IT.. :guns

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HERE'S THE CAR:
Description BMW : M-Series COUPE 02 M3,COUPE,6 SPD,15K,SILVER,RED INT,ONE OWN Miles: 15304 Doors: 2 doors Transmission: Manual Interior: Red Engine: 6 - Cyl. Year: 2002 Warranty: 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, 3.2L 24 VALVE 6 CYLINDER ENGINE WITH 333 HP/262 TQ, FULL FACTORY WARRANTY AND !! MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT (4 YEAR/50K MILES), PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR BID IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASING THIS CAR!! THERE ARE NO HIDDEN STORIES OR EXCUSES ABOUT THIS ONE, IT IS AS CLOSE TO NEW AS YOU CAN GET, DON'T LET THIS ONE SLIP BY-NO DISAPPOINTMENTS GUARANTEED

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you have to send the guy a wire transfer then stay the HELL away. If you get that car get it in person with cash. DONT EVER wire transfer money. It's the most unsafe means of money transfer.

-Brett

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Is your caps lock broken?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@Feb 25 2004, 07:25 PM
Is your caps lock broken?
AHHAHHAHAHA :laughhead: , sounds like a scam to me. and the 2001 had the bad engines in them

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
If you sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would go cars.com and check out the used car section see whats up.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Mann I can't read shittttttttttt! with (Kingscare's) Avatar is distracting meeeee....I can't help but to pause and look at em nice rumps....then again and again....heheheheheheh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts