BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have decided to keep my 325i till next summer when it is paid off and just get an m3 then...I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as well with the cold months coming anyway! I want some decently priced springs to close the wheel gap I have with my 19's but don't want to spend a fortune since this is my daily driver etc. Will I need a camber kit with my 92 325i? I want to drop it anywhere from 2 inches to 2 1/2 inches...Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I have the H & R cup kit and it slamed my car about 2 inches all the way around... I have 17 and i barely rub so i think you will have problems with H&R race springs.....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well see i need about 2 inches on the front at least I have alot of gap! the rear is fine but i know it needs a little too...i wonder what is the lowest i can go with my 19s....

·
Registered
3 Posts
i went with h&r sports that got rid of the gap in the front and back. I run 18 by 8.5 with a 245 35 in the back and i needed to roll the fenders in the back. I would not go with any lower you can try to add a little neg camber i think you will have issues with the race springs.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by dapper83@Sep 9 2003, 12:53 PM
i went with h&r sports that got rid of the gap in the front and back. I run 18 by 8.5 with a 245 35 in the back and i needed to roll the fenders in the back. I would not go with any lower you can try to add a little neg camber i think you will have issues with the race springs.
I think I am gonna go 1.5 in the front, and 1.0 in the rear. Does anyone know since this is a mild drop if I will need a camber kit? I know on alot of Honda's you don't need one until after 1.5 or lower....Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts