BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are 18" rev's i found. tell me if you think they would go well on a Black 325iS. :D
-i want something black, and thin enough that i can see some yellow brake pads

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have always liked these, SSR Competition 18x8.5 are 16.5 lbs. Go to Tire rack and you can see them on your car.
Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Personally black isn't one of my choices for rims, but those would definetly show some brake pads through them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
black
-i wanna be able to see the brake callibre (im thinkin yellow). oh, maybe you can help me out, will i need to buy new front brakes to use the brake calli paint?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
You want to take off your brake calipers and paint them? That'd be a lot of work.....wouldn't you have to bleed the brakes when you put them back on....well anyway...once you get them off, just wash them off good in some solvent, dry them off.....primer, paint, clear coat....You know that getting those rims are gonna do two things, 1. Make the brakes you have right now look really small.....2. Tires are gonna break your wallet...oh....and your gonna need to lower it right away....cause 18s are gonna make it look like your ready to go race in the WRC HAHA.....

Also, I am thinkin blue instead of yellow...

Here are 17's

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
hmm :dunno

Attachments

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
More pics....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh shit....ya know ur screwing up my ENTIRE plan for my car. i think this is the 2nd mod youve shot down :guns
ok then Asio, what should i do>!!?!
-I have these 17"Hamann look-a-likes ive bookmarked. would i have to buy lowering springs? I really want rims that contrast nicely with black but without haveing to spend a lot on things to allow me to have rims (ie springs, $$tyres).
personall i like the m3 rims but im not spending $650+. belive it or not, those black one above are $500 for 4!
:help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help

Attachments

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by ///M-P3NgUiN@Dec 5 2003, 04:39 AM
these are 18" rev's i found. tell me if you think they would go well on a Black 325iS. :D
-i want something black, and thin enough that i can see some yellow brake pads
ThAt ThIs Is IrRiTaTiNg Yu0 aRe n0t aN l337 h4xor.

I don't really like that specific wheel in black. If I were you I would sport some Alpina Kopi wheels.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by ///M-P3NgUiN@Dec 7 2003, 12:51 PM
oh shit....ya know ur screwing up my ENTIRE plan for my car. i think this is the 2nd mod youve shot down :guns
ok then Asio, what should i do>!!?!
-I have these 17"Hamann look-a-likes ive bookmarked. would i have to buy lowering springs? I really want rims that contrast nicely with black but without haveing to spend a lot on things to allow me to have rims (ie springs, $$tyres).
personall i like the m3 rims but im not spending $650+. belive it or not, those black one above are $500 for 4!
:help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help
Those hamann look a likes are nice, you could take your car to a shop and see if they will cut your springs for you ;) my neighbor did it to his protege 5, turned out great, till he avoided a car and drove it into a curb at 60.....Now his front right tire is stuck into the back of the fender....whole a-arm bent LOL....17s are cool....thats what I want for now....cause 18s would cost a lot....roll fenders, lowering, tires....

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

I plan on getting those rims....the ones I have right now....are the ones that are on the car your getting.....but the previous owner got the chromed :gay

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice, i lilke teh m3 lightwieghts. hey, do you have an AIM name, this would be a lot easier that way. we've may like 10 posts with each other in the past 5mins
:D

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by ///M-P3NgUiN@Dec 7 2003, 06:55 AM
yea, ive looked everywhere for those at a decent price but i cant find em. too much $ for my "training rim" :D
http://www.bekkers.com

Check their replicas

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:clap2 WOW :clap2
i gotta congradulate you. ive looked for hours and havent found a site with that low of prices. thanx soo much :bow

1 - 20 of 20 Posts