BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I have a 2000 323 CI automatic and I was wondering what things I could do to make the car faster. I don't have a lot of money right now so I was wondering if there was anything I could do now to get started. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any of the following are inexpensive ways to make your car go 'faster':
1)Drive downhill;
2)Break in and adjust the United States Atomic Clock so it is slower; hence; in computing your speed, your car will cover the same amount of ground in "less" time, and therefore, be faster;
3)Remove your seat from the car and sit on the floor while driving, because the closer you are to the ground, the faster it will seem like you're going;
4)Always drive around old people and people with crappy cars, that way you'll be the fastest person among them; or
5)Take a big handful of Valium or 'ludes.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieLynnGus@Nov 21 2003, 11:24 AM
1)Drive downhill;
2)Break in and adjust the United States Atomic Clock so it is slower; hence; in computing your speed, your car will cover the same amount of ground in "less" time, and therefore, be faster;
3)Remove your seat from the car and sit on the floor while driving, because the closer you are to the ground, the faster it will seem like you're going;
4)Always drive around old people and people with crappy cars, that way you'll be the fastest person among them; or
:lol: good tips :thumbs

even if you spend $1000 on a chip and some bolt ons you probably wont be able boost the power curve more than around 10-15hp at the wheels and a little more in top end

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieLynnGus@Nov 21 2003, 11:24 AM
1)Drive downhill;
:rofl :yezfunny :lmao2 :lol:

the best mods for the money will be intake, chip, exhaust, supercharging will give you crazy horespower gains but costs a lot

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by kkevin77@Oct 26 2003, 05:29 PM
Hey

I have a 2000 323 CI automatic and I was wondering what things I could do to make the car faster. I don't have a lot of money right now so I was wondering if there was anything I could do now to get started. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Buy an ///M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts