BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i get into track racing, what are the requirements, age, licenses, any suggestions, NJ area, estimated cost...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
join the bmwcca and gain experience when they sponsor track days, they also give driving schools. then if you really get into it they have some types of wheel to wheel club racing (not for stock cars though, i dont think)

·
Registered
12 Posts
what part of jersey are you in? i live near trenton and i normally go to englishtown raceway park. they have a track there, i just use it to work on my drifting skills. me and a few guys i work with are gonna be goin down there one saterday and just spend all day on the track. itll be me in my 94 325i, one guy in a mini cooper s with a JCW kit, one with a jetta vr6, a 2002 lancer and maybe one with a wrx wagon. the wrx might not make it tho. were still workin out on a day to go, but when we do, ill let you know all the info (prices, times, ect.) :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats it like there, is it an actual race track or is it autox w/cones, plus how do u go race there, can i call up, reserve a day and go race?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts