BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 M3 with digital Climate Control temperature display set in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit....I had researched on the internet once before with another car and found that by holding down some combination of buttons I was able to get to some function to change the setting...but I can't seem to relocate or remember how to do it.....HELP!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no "temp" button on the Climate Control Panel. There are the red and blue arrows for the right or left sides but if you push them twice the temp setting just moves another unit...in Celsius. The OBC works fine and is in Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
117 Posts
you have to go to a dealer to have them change it. They need to hook the car up to their diagnostic computer to change it. There is no other way. I had the same problem with my 97 328i. I had to have the dealer do it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
on my car (04 330) the left thin, black button in the dash display: when pressed zeros the trip computer; the right button toggles f to c.

peter

·
Registered
179 Posts
on mine a 92 325 its VERY SIMPLE

thers a button labled C/F
its next to the button labled TEMP

sorry if i come off rude/condesending, but if u have my model and its that ez u deserve it. im not familiar withthe new ones, why did they have to screw things up ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts