BMW Werkz banner

721 - 740 of 776 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I knew that BMW's are also known as Bimmer's so just out of fun i put the word Bimmer into the google and came up with this site..found it interesting and joined it..having a great time out here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
how did i know this site

there is an old sayings in China"Good wine needs no bush",i know this site from one of my friends.So im here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New2

Hey All,
Found this Site on Google, searching for BMW parts.
Looking forward to getting involved, learning heaps about BMWs and building my own car up to the beautiful beast I know she can be:)
Just bought an Alpine White w blk trim, 1989 BMW 320i (E30) 4dr Auto, with elec Sun Roof, Colour coded BBS wheels and a sports exhaust, last Friday(my birthday was Sunday and I had 3 days off work, talk about an awesome weekend....WOW :p )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I found this site through a search engine although I do not recall which one as I use multiple browsers. I just asked a question about my BMW in the search box.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Names Phil.

I just found this site by simply using the search tool on google lol :grin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought my 2011 bmw e90 323i and sometimes not always when its really cold and i start the car and drive for a bit i get the abs light come on and turn off quickly what can this problem be could it be a sensor?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I've recently bought a 97 318i se and need some advice,I'm having rear speaker problems aa in only getting muffled sound from them,head unit is a Sony and has the extension loom, any ideas please ,

Also problems with central locking on two doors won't lock with remote but do if using the key

721 - 740 of 776 Posts