BMW Werkz banner

21 - 40 of 775 Posts

·
Power Shifting
3,677 Posts
i think i might have stumbled upon it... i don't quite remember...

i was actually looking for more of a local bimmer forum.. but i stuck to this 1 instead... heh

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All

I found this site by doing a Google search for BMW forums. I just bought a 2003 330i in sliver/grey interior. So far, love it - but I have to admit I am a little concerned about the oil and what I've been reading about the car burning a lot of oil. Alos, I need to get into a good maintenance routine, but after I figure all that out, I'm sure I'll be all set! I'm looking forward to searching the forums! :)

·
Sodium Chloride
3,762 Posts
i ran across a list of top bmw sites somewhere during the time i got my bimmer, and found this kick ass site... i joined and never really posted just looked at others posts until i talked to speedinfusion... he got me hooked and now ive been on it non stop haha

·
LYFE SUCK5
3,546 Posts
///M Power said:
Just a question for all the new members joining the site.

Where or how did you learn about this site?

went to google and looked for bmw forums. first i went to bimmerforums.com (it sucks)

then i came here. this is a much better forum. half the people at bf dont even own a bmw or seem to have much interest in them

·
Registered
72 Posts
The very day I got my E30, I googled BMW forums...

and then myself... lol jk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I googled for BMW forum. I have already joined the norwegian bimmers.no, so I expected this to be a great site as well.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I was in the Market for a 2004 Maxima and posted at Maxima.org.

In the meantime there was this wacky guy Speedster BMW posing like he had a pimped out M3.

John (L337E46) called him out and the whole story blew up all over the internets.

I migrated here from Maxima.org, and purchased an M5 instead.

21 - 40 of 775 Posts