BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my important old Zimbra email file is save in .tgz file format. This file format is not supported on ms outlook. Currently work on MS Outlook email. I need a tool that can convert my whole file into Outlook.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Zimbra to thunderbird converter migrate all Zimbra file in Thunderbird email file like all emails, contacts, calendars, briefcase, attachments, etc. Conversion helps to convert the bulk file in one time without any changes. This tool supported deep future which can allow choosing any local folders to change in few second.
Visit here more info: Softaken Zimbra to Thunderbird Converter software

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Convert all Zimbra Mailbox to multiple file formats with help of KDETools Zimbra to Outlook Converter.
This Converter offers simple conversion process for users to convert Zimbra mailbox to various formats PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, NSF, EMLX, and HTML along with entire data like emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, briefcase and attachments in both single file selection and Folder selection mode at once.
The software is supportable with all Windows operating systems - Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc. and Outlook formats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ZIMBRA to Thunderbird converter migrate all Zimbra file in Thunderbird email file like all emails, contacts, calendars, briefcase, attachments, etc. Conversion helps to convert the bulk file in one time without any changes. This tool supported deep future which can allow choosing any local folders to change in few second.The software is supportable with all Windows operating systems - Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
More info Visit Now: spikevare.com/convert-zimbra-thunderbird-mbox/

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can easily understand your problem as I faced the same issue two days ago. After going through many manual methods, at last, I used NSF to PST Converter and got safe results. I would like to recommend you this tool.
Try to NSF File to PST Migration Software who will use to change your Lotus Notes to Outlook file. It is superiority method to switch data for Importing Notes to Outlook for PST files for Windows. Several users use this app who support windows and shift complete your emails, attachments, etc. In this technique, you will choose to NSF Lotus file who will alteration into Outlook format by this tool. To know more details:

For More Info Visit Here : NSF to PST Converter Online – Lotus Notes to MS Outlook PST

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try Zimbra Converter to import Zimbra TGZ to MBOX and different file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, NSF, OLM and etc. Zimbra converter support Email server account like Office 365 and Live Exchange server. This software maintains the Folder Structure and Meta properties of the email. Message Filtering Option to filter the data by date range. The software also supports 20+ email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Seamonkey, Entourage, Opera Mail, and etc.

Read More: Convert Zimbra to MBOX

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you want to convert Zimbra TGZ to MBOX then you can try professional software like Zimbra to MBOX Converter. This software easily convert TGZ file to MBOX and various file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, NSF, OLM, and etc. The application allows the user to check the preview of the email with attachment and header details. This application also supports MBOX based email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Seamonkey, Eudora, Spicebird, and etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts