BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should your exghaust pipe get hot on a 2001 330ci, after comming home on the high way and pulling into my drive way My tail pipe is hot real hot I don't remember having a car with a tail pipe that hot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I have no clue about what the answer to your question is, but, I find myself wondering why you would place your hand on your car's tailpipe after you have just driven the car on the highway?
People like you are the reason why personal injury lawyers have jobs, and why manufacturers have to put warning stickers on everything. Have you posted on the Williams-Sonoma board that you're wondering why your Henckels knives are so sharp?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieLynnGus@Dec 26 2003, 08:18 PM
I have no clue about what the answer to your question is, but, I find myself wondering why you would place your hand on your car's tailpipe after you have just driven the car on the highway?
People like you are the reason why personal injury lawyers have jobs, and why manufacturers have to put warning stickers on everything. Have you posted on the Williams-Sonoma board that you're wondering why your Henckels knives are so sharp?
One "noobie" slamming another...GREAT! We're not all perfect like you ConnieLynnGus, with a name like that you must live on a farm! Go milk a cow, and get a life! :laughhead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Originally posted by 99E46@Dec 27 2003, 07:10 PM

One "noobie" slamming another...GREAT! We're not all perfect like you ConnieLynnGus, with a name like that you must live on a farm! Go milk a cow, and get a life! :laughhead:
Great flame, 99E46, you've only demonstrated that you are a complete mongoloid.
Your total lack of understanding regarding my name--ConnieLynnGus--demonstrates both that you are retarded, and that the extent of your sexual experience has been with a tube of vaseline and a Victoria's Secret catalog. ConnieLynnGus sounds strikingly similar to the word 'cunnilingus.' And cunnilingus is defined as the "Oral stimulation of the clitoris or vulva." Clearly this went over your head, either because you're not very bright or because the closest you've come to participating in cunnilingus occurred while you were home alone with Fido. I mean--Fidette.
And who cares if I am a noobie? You rode the short bus to school as a kid, and even the other retards on board made fun of how stupid you were, so gimme a break!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
One "noobie" slamming another...GREAT
A Noobie to the forums does NOT mean a noobie to BMW's or auto's in general. What's up with the hostility, anyway, 99E46??? Your added flame seemed to come from nowhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Ok jackass, take your little screename to a porn board...QUEER! Well, and you totally missed my point! That came from nowhere because, ConnieLynnGus jumps into everything like a know it all. The comments weren't needed, about GOODHUE330CI's stupidity. ConnieLynnGus didn't even let him explain before "it" started going off on him, about how he is the reason that lawsuits are filed. Shut up, and answer his question! If you don't know, then don't say anything at all.

I am sure they do snowjob, almost not enough information to determine. How long was he on the highway? Was the tailpipe amber colored? Not really sure, if it would be a possible problem of some sort.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Originally posted by 99E46@Dec 28 2003, 03:48 AM
Ok jackass, take your little screename to a porn board...QUEER!
OK, I have had my flame fun and am willing to let the so-called experts try to explain to this guy why his hands mysteriously get burned after he curiously fondels his car's tailpipes following a long drive.
But I must ask one question of 99E46: Explain to me how cunnilingus--of all things--is queer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,637 Posts
LOL who the hell are all of you? This is like a newbie mini forum. jesus christ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Originally posted by GOODHUE330CI@Dec 26 2003, 08:03 PM
Should your exghaust pipe get hot on a 2001 330ci, after comming home on the high way and pulling into my drive way My tail pipe is hot real hot I don't remember having a car with a tail pipe that hot?
Yes, that is normal for the tail pipe to get really hot. I almost got burned one time from washing my car and accidently touching the pipe after a drive.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top