BMW Werkz banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
Take your airfilter out. Haha, thats bout it besides change all ur fluids, plugs, filters, ect.

· Registered
781 Posts
you could make a ram air intake...with a piece of tube and some clamps...

basically replacing your air filter box...

i wouldn't recommend it though. there are instructions on the interwebz if you google "installing ram air intake"

· Registered
96 Posts
its actually quite easy to change to a short ram intake or a CAI, i did it in a matter of hours and made my car sound more gruntier and gave it an extra kick aswell, other things ive done that were quick were add angel eyes to it and changed the gear shift and pedals but an air intake is easy as

· Registered
96 Posts
oh yea obviously, u dont run a car with the air filter off, ur bound to do damage to it if u do, the air filter was included in wat i was saying, pod filter is wat i got on its a drift one, i also have afe filter i can attach to

· Registered
650 Posts
Rip your interior out, that woould do it, lighten it up by like 30or 40lbs!!

· Registered
96 Posts
hahahah a carboard bodykit, the funny thing is ive actually seen it done personally, sept the car ran 9second quaters, the body had been baten to death but had a sr20 skyline engine twin turbo'd and alot more all up the engine was worth bout 70k but they went and put it in a body that cost them only 100 bucks and made a cardboard body kit and rear wing and then went racing with it and flod the hell out of everyone they come across, it was funny as all hell watching them roll around

· Registered
781 Posts
i would look for parts in a junk yard...

maybe you could find a wrecked M3 or something like that.

$500.00 isn't going to make your car very fast...other than buying an air intake, or a not so great exhaust you aren't going to do much for speed.

if you wanna go with looks then, that's a little different you could buy head lights and tail lights maybe an M3 bumper...stuff like that.

i'm doing my car on a budget too, and it would have been pretty hard to do except i had a friend gift me a car...i took all the parts from his and put them on mine!!!

· Registered
650 Posts
300 more and you could buy my e30!! Haha, you wouldn't want it though. She's living on the edge with out me by her side... oil drips, gas leaks, and coolant also... If only I was there...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.