BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first BMW, I've owned it for about 4 years, 2008 535i, it has about 158K miles. I love my car, awesome driving, but hate the high cost of repairs and maintenance. Looking forward for some great advise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Deborah

I do all of my own repairs and find the BMW fairly easy to work on. With some help from forum members the routine stuff is easy to do. I recently changed out my footwell module then went on line and had remote coding completed. I have to admit, OEM parts are expensive but I have found that I can buy most parts from other manufactures once I know the part code.

I have a 2013 E35i convertible that I just love, bought it used with very low miles and pretty much perfect shape. I have added a lot of aftermarket horse power parts and just had it dino'd at 371 hp which is pretty peppy. I love mashing the pedal and leaving the other cars in my rearview mirror, lol..

Good luck with yours!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the community Deborah! If you ever need any genuine parts or accessories for your 2008 535i , check us out! We are a preferred vendor and would love to assist you!

-Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts