BMW Werkz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one. I don't currently one a BMW but I have been looking for a E30 for a while. I bought a '89 325i coupe in collage and fell in love with the e30's. Was only separated from it b/c my sister totaled it while I was out of the country :mad!

I will be looking at a '88 325i this weekend and am looking for some advice, but will post the details in the 3-Series (E21, E30) section.

A general question I do have is, does any one know of a BMW car club in the Boston area? Some where to get hands on advise and learn as well.

Thanks

· Premium Member
364 Posts
Welcome to the WERKZ. The E30 is one of my favorite BMWs and I would be getting one someday soon. I too, do not have a BMW at the moment but I love them and love talking about them.

As for a club in Boston, I know there has to be one, I just don't know what it is.

· Premium Member
8,707 Posts
welcome to the werkz.
When you go to look at the e30, get under it and check suspension. 90% of the time it's the one thing that is not cared for, and poor maintenance is easily visible in the bushings. look for cracks, tears, and pieces missing. also, keep an eye out for rust. east coast cars are terrible for it, because the road crews love thier salt.

as far as clubs go, BMWCCA is the way to go, and most dealerships offer a discount on parts to members, my local dealership knocks 25% off.

Again, welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.