BMW Werkz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am new to the forums, so be nice.... :p

Today, i just put down a deposit on an E46 M3 coupe...

After taking it out on test drive, :driving, it took me about 2 minutes to realize that this is the car for me!! I had considered many other cars, but i am affraid that nothing compared to the looks and drive of the M3.

I have had 2 E36 M3's b4, but the power of this one just seemed so much more!!

Well, i pick the car up as soon as the deal has been finished, and i will be flying around very soon...

Nice to meet you all, catch ya soon

Sparky

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride. Post some pic's so we can see.

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
WELCOME :thumbs Hopefully i'll be the next one on this forum to get an E46 M3, but we'll just have to wait and see :p

·
Registered
497 Posts
WELCOME, great choice :rock

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the welcome guyz!!..

Well the car is a 2002 E46 M3, its in Carbon black with grey nappa.

The only thing i was a little disappointed was that this one dont come with sat nav, but hey, who needs it right??

Anyway, apart from that, its got 19" wheels, c/armrest and well you know the rest really!!,

i really cant wait to get my grubby hands on it, and as soon as i do, ill post the some pictures!!..

cya soon

cheers :cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, well me again..:)

the deal with the M3 never went ahead cos of girlfriend problems, but that was then, this is now, a few months on, and i have finally done it!!... :cheers

i am picking up my 2003 BMW M3 E46 wOOOOOOOt :driving

silver ext. / black nappa int.

i can not wait, i have to wait 3 days (including today) until i get it, and oh my god, i dont think i have ever been this excited since i was 5 and my parents bought my a train set for christmas.. :D

anyway, soon as i get it, (in 3 days) i will take photos and post, if i figure out how to get them on the forum, (i am a bit of a newbie..:) .. :banghead

cya guyz soon, ooh and hi again, i am signing in again..:)

cheers

$paRky

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by dutchbmw@Nov 4 2004, 04:50 AM
Welcome!
[snapback]224238[/snapback]​

thx very much, well there was a slight delay in the docs. for the car, but its all sorted and i am going to pick it up in 2 hours 17 minutes and 32 seconds
:devil

j/k.. i have NEVER been this excited in picking up a car, and i have had 13 in 8 years :banghead

1 - 18 of 18 Posts