BMW Werkz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just joined the forum. Owned a few BMWs in my past ('92 325, '94 740). Haven't owned a BMW since 2002, but am planning on jumping back in soon, looking for a mid to late 80s 3 series to knock around with and teach my sons how to work on.

These are great cars, glad to be back.

Phil

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
greets. any particular breed of e30 in mind?
Open to just about anything.

Numbers have to be matching and 6 cylinders a must. Prefer no or minimal rust; clear title, a non totalled or wrecked car; 5 speed preferred; nothing too hot rodded/turbo'ed/etc.

If I can find a survivor, or something reasonably modded but well taken care of, under 175k miles. Understated is better.

Phil

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
best bet then would be to check somewhere like R3VLimited and browse the classified section, most of the e30 owners her, like myself, are mildly attatched to our toys lol. But we do have a bit of tech nknowledge, and we love to see a tired stallion brought back to power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
best bet then would be to check somewhere like R3VLimited and browse the classified section, most of the e30 owners her, like myself, are mildly attatched to our toys lol. But we do have a bit of tech nknowledge, and we love to see a tired stallion brought back to power.
"most of the e30 owners her, like myself, are mildly attatched to our toys"

:)

Yup, one of the reasons why I love the brand. I'm intimately familiar with what you're saying.

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.