BMW Werkz banner

Hey, Yup im a Newbie! -Help

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  WickedBimmer 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, just bought a 94 318is with under 50 thousand miles...! and in Mint Condition! (yep, got it from a old lady that kept it garaged 24/7!) what a steal!

Anyway, great to finally own a BMW.... :driving

I need help modifing my cars performacne, i know its only a 318, and theres not much out there, but if u guys could post where to find stuff i would be most gratefull!

I called up Dinan, i heard they have a performance chip for the 318, they havent called me back, does anyone know where to get one or if they have one?

Also, havent been able to Find an INTAKE, Exhuast, Chip etc....

does any one know any good products for my car???

i ordered the clear tails, clear corner lights, and fog lights... and i plan on a body kit and wheels (any suggestions??)

n just got installed today, a new deck, new speakers, TV, DVD, AMP and Subs...
so i got some good "I.C.E." in the car...

and tints on the way, just not sure what % looks the best? any ideas???
its the forest green car, with tan interior!

if u guys have any suggestions, ideas, or know where places or, please post a responce, i would really appreciate it!

of i u have anyhting for sale, or know where to get stuff... email me at mad5dog@aol.com

:driving

See less See more
#4 ·
I DIDNT ORDER THE ALTEZZZZAA!!!!

its hte ones that the bottom half is all read and the top is all white, and has no Yellow in them!!!!
sorry bout hte confusion

n the front corner lights are the clear ones

-wickedbimmer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.