BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored today so since ive been wanting to get some of those cheap 30 bux pedals off ebay i decided to see how close i could make mine look good. lol spray painted them black and then grinded off the raised portions with a dremel leaving the lines black. Looks pretty decent i think. for the accelerator i painted it chrome silver (ends up looking just gray silver) then after drying for no less or more than 30-45 seconds using mineral spirits to remove all the paint except for whats in the creavaces. it turns out very good i think. (The brown spot is acutally a reflection not a rust spot)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Go buy some pedals already unless you have sandpaper on the soles of your shoes... just my 0.02

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by L337E46@Aug 16 2003, 10:05 PM
Go buy some pedals already unless you have sandpaper on the soles of your shoes... just my 0.02
:werd:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol god damnit i had time to waste and im not spending money on something that will not change the performance of the car. I was bored, i also spray painted an empty 55 gallon oil drum

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by Fox@Aug 17 2003, 12:13 AM
lol god damnit i had time to waste and im not spending money on something that will not change the performance of the car. I was bored, i also spray painted an empty 55 gallon oil drum
Then put your stock pedal covers back on... they are functional, since I bet it would suck to have your foot slip off of a pedal.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont have any. they have been run through by my converse. Excessive heel toe shit ruined the edging on the sides and underneath so they would always fall off... that was worse believe me.

**edit hrmm i just read what leet said and thats a pretty good idea. Put skateboard grip tape on the pedals... That would be really tight. hrmm thanks. im gonna do that methinks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts