BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on the way back from the ATM today, stopped at a light, and this red Dodge pickup pulls up next to me. Had the Magnum V6 in it, a big tach on the dash (of some sort, couldn't really tell what for) and it sounded like there were bees in his exhaust, and altezza's. Well, the light leads into an imidiate left hand turn and I figure the guy probably wants to go at it. So it turns green, I punch it (didn't bog/grind/stall out so I was impressed with myself) and I cut the wheel hard to the left. I make the turn, barely missing the curb with my front driver's side tire, and I hear this swarm of angry bees next to me. I take first to 5 grand (didn't redline) and jam it into second. Very smooth shift again, no worries. The swarm of bees seems to be getting farther away. It wasn't a long race (maybe like 1/8 of a mile or something) because my left turn came up. I had at least half a car length on him and if I had been able to get to third I would have had him beat by far.

Well that's it, lame yes, but I still feel special.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@May 30 2003, 10:00 PM
So I was on the way back from the ATM today, stopped at a light, and this red Dodge pickup pulls up next to me. Had the Magnum V6 in it, a big tach on the dash (of some sort, couldn't really tell what for) and it sounded like there were bees in his exhaust, and altezza's. Well, the light leads into an imidiate left hand turn and I figure the guy probably wants to go at it. So it turns green, I punch it (didn't bog/grind/stall out so I was impressed with myself) and I cut the wheel hard to the left. I make the turn, barely missing the curb with my front driver's side tire, and I hear this swarm of angry bees next to me. I take first to 5 grand (didn't redline) and jam it into second. Very smooth shift again, no worries. The swarm of bees seems to be getting farther away. It wasn't a long race (maybe like 1/8 of a mile or something) because my left turn came up. I had at least half a car length on him and if I had been able to get to third I would have had him beat by far.

Well that's it, lame yes, but I still feel special.
nice Serg!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
you should write books, all your posts make me end up peeing myself. swarm of bees getting closer...... haha

:rofl

or a stand up comedian??

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, I should probably hit up an open mic night somewhere. You're like, the third and a half person, to say I should stand up and write comedy books. Maybe I should try? I did always want to be a writer, but realized there isn't much money in it unless you are Steven King, or a professor who writes the text book that his class has to use. Whatever, ass clowns all of them.

Of course If I did hit up an open mic night I'd probably step up, burp into the mic, pee myself and pass out. Although, people would laugh ...

·
Registered
393 Posts
lol nice story man, swarm of bees, lol

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
:rofl

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice job :thumbs

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 31 2003, 06:21 AM
nice kill man...you have a 328 right?
Yeah, 328is. On the way home from work I kicked the back end out around the 90 degree turn into my development. Freaked out two joggers and the guy coming the other direction :D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
hehe. ur cool in my book gd :yup

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon+May 31 2003, 10:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ May 31 2003, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@May 31 2003, 06:21 AM
Yeah, 328is. On the way home from work I kicked the back end out around the 90 degree turn into my development. Freaked out two joggers and the guy coming the other direction :D [/b][/quote]
Serg, can you artistically illustrate this back end coming out using photochop or ms paint?

:thumbs

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by L337E46+Jun 1 2003, 02:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L337E46 @ Jun 1 2003, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 10:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW
@May 31 2003, 06:21 AM

Yeah, 328is. On the way home from work I kicked the back end out around the 90 degree turn into my development. Freaked out two joggers and the guy coming the other direction :D
Serg, can you artistically illustrate this back end coming out using photochop or ms paint?

:thumbs [/b][/quote]
I will most definitely try, oh I will.

thanx presto, you made me feel all special inside (and not small bus special) :thumbs

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon+Jun 1 2003, 05:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ Jun 1 2003, 05:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 02:48 AM

thanx presto, you made me feel all special inside (and not small bus special) :thumbs [/b][/quote]
i dont feel super secure drifting my M3 yet...i used to be able to do it in my 328 when i hate all season on (before i got pilot sports)....there was alot less grip, which meant i could do it at lower speeds, now, my wheels have so much grip it takes hella speed to really get it to swing

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon+Jun 1 2003, 03:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ Jun 1 2003, 03:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 02:48 AM

thanx presto, you made me feel all special inside (and not small bus special) :thumbs [/b][/quote]
small bus special??? ;)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You know, like the kid who took the small bus to school? What we used to call the 'Tart Cart''when I was in school.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Jun 1 2003, 09:00 PM
You know, like the kid who took the small bus to school? What we used to call the 'Tart Cart''when I was in school.
haha i still call them tart karts, i passed one the other day and i just started laughing

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
oh those buses

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Jun 1 2003, 07:00 AM
short bus = SYB... THE SHORT YELLOW BUS LOL :rofl :rofl :rofl

1 - 20 of 24 Posts