BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
wow that sucks. a friend of mines thought about suicide many times. hope u feel better

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
ski, sorry to hear that. :(

i know the feeling, not too long ago, a family member committed suicide. what made it worse, it happened in my living room.

i was depressed for awhile, but it will get better.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by AZ325Ci@Apr 13 2003, 10:54 AM
ski, sorry to hear that. :(

i know the feeling, not too long ago, a family member committed suicide. what made it worse, it happened in my living room.

i was depressed for awhile, but it will get better.
whoa in the livin room..damn..sorry to hear that ski and ac325ci...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
sorry to hear that guys, that's a real bummer. this may be the wrong time to say something but I think people who committ suicide are very selfish, it hurts so many people that have done nothing to deserve it.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@Apr 13 2003, 11:41 AM
sorry to hear that guys, that's a real bummer. this may be the wrong time to say something but I think people who committ suicide are very selfish, it hurts so many people that have done nothing to deserve it.
ditto,

i've always been against the idea of suicide. i just don't see what would be soooooo bad that he/she would want to end their life. i think it is the most cowardly way of dealing with whatever cause them to do it. there are other ways of dealing with problems. just like cam said, they are very selfish. they don't realize what it does to friends or families around them.

i don't know, that is just my thought of suicide. after going through it myself, for awhile, yes i was depressed. that depression had turned into anger and resentment. even though, there was nothing i could do, i was soooo angry and frustrated that i nearly drove myself crazy over it. my friends had helped me come back to reality and had reminded me that it wasn't my fault and there is nothing i could have done.

ski, just let it out. do not keep it bottled up. talk with your friends or family. it will help you deal with this better. trust me, i wished i had taken that advice myself. i probably would have handled it better than the way i did.

if you ever want advice or just talk, i'm here ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your friend committing suicide, I honestly can't imagine what that feels like. This is really worse than someone dying of a disease because at least in that case you're prepared for it. I'm sure you're hurting a lot and it isnt fair. All I know is that God doesn't give you more pain than you can handle, and that you will get through this in due time. Look to other friends for strength, I hope the best for you <3

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
everyone gets depressed. life gets better, and if it doesn't, spend all your money and buy a nice car
"depression is just a sarcastic state of mind" blink 182

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I refuse to speak ill of the dead so I will not touch upon the subject of suicide, and my feelings on it.

Ski - It hurts to hear that a firend of your commited suicide. Death is a difficult subject to deal with, I recently lost my Grandmother (Oct 10 of last year, the day before I returned from my Honeymoon) and I'm still trying to deal with her passing. I imagine it must be much more difficult to deal with someone's untimely death not due to natural causes. As has been mentioned before, talk about it. Don't keep it inside. Remember the good times, the little things about your friend that made you happy. Try not to fixate on the suicide piece, that will only make you angry, and show you that all parties involved in a suicide can (at some point) be selfish. We will never understand what drives a person to do something like that, and fixating on it will only make you angry and bitter. Think about your friend and smile, consider the happiness, the good, the wealth they brought to your life and those around them.

We all grieve in our own way, at our own pace. Don't expect it to 'go away' any time soon, but cherish the memories.

My thoughts an prayers are with you friend, may the heaviness on your heart be lifted.

Serg

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Ditto what Green said. It's frustrating when someone you care about takes their own life. Just remember the good times. You got all of us to lean on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts