BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Thought I would stop and say hi. Hoping to get my first BMW soon. Looking for an E46 or E39. Looking forward to joining in the conversations around here and learning all I can from my fellow enthusiasts.

· Registered
458 Posts
Very Good cars .. I have e39-2002 with around 350,000 km. I also have Mercedes e280-2007 with around 75,000 Km, but I like bimmer more than the MB. I dont have experience in the e46 but I like its shape. I am loooking for e46 Alpina 2003 or above

· Registered
909 Posts
Welcome aboard. E39s are great, and everyone who has a E46 will say the same. Make sure you do some solid research about the common problems of the respective model you decide on and see if all the problems have already been resolved. Repairing a BMW isn't the cheapest thing to do. If you can I would get one that is still under warranty just for added security. Great luck on finding the right car for you, I remember my first BMW, you will love it for ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.