BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
i love the car! nice lip spoiler too. but why didn't you get the wood trim? i like that better than the titanium, but maybe not in black. it might look too dark with the wood.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by donutchow@Apr 23 2003, 08:19 AM
i love the car! nice lip spoiler too. but why didn't you get the wood trim? i like that better than the titanium, but maybe not in black. it might look too dark with the wood.
too dark with the black leather. but the truth is, i never really liked wood in any cars. i just don't think it looks right. but again, that's just my preference.

S

·
0 Posts
i origanolly thought so too, though light trim goes with dark interiors and dark trim goes with light interiors....but the black/wood combo looks alright, imo, as shown below:

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
no doubt az, the silver looks much better imo.....you should get some silver trim for the bottom half of your steering wheel

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@Apr 23 2003, 08:28 AM
no doubt az, the silver looks much better imo.....you should get some silver trim for the bottom half of your steering wheel
it's funny you said that becuz i had just ordered one and it should be here by friday or saturday.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
i wish i was you...lol

nice car man, i like the decal also. Not cheesy like those NOS honda ones :p

gj :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts