BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first vehicle that i fixed up...it was kinda cool for a minitruck, but i saw the light when i bought my first import car, a crx, then i slowly worked my way to a bmw, first though i bought an acura that had a ricey paint job, i traded the acura for the bmw i have now, no rice paint now!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is a pic of my crx before i had my wheels painted black, man i still miss the crx, i wouldnt mind having it back as a daily driver

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heres a pic when i had the wheels painted black

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is the acura i traded for my bmw, it was a cool car, i had already de-riced it some by taking off the ugly huge aluminum wing, old purple tint, big dc sports stickers on the front and side, all i had left was the airbrushed graphics!...

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is what i have now!!!!!! whew i am finally happy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok last pic! i know it needs to be dropped that will be done this month hopefully!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
how did u drive that truck? did it have hydros or something? :naughty that acura DOSENT look to bad like that even though i dislike them greatly. if its a clean look. then im happy with it. but unpainted body kits :f-u and big ass wings and ugly mufflers,etc i dont think i need to go on. but nice acura man :thumbs

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by e36_332i_s52@Sep 14 2003, 11:05 PM
how did u drive that truck? did it have hydros or something? :naughty that acura DOSENT look to bad like that even though i dislike them greatly. if its a clean look. then im happy with it. but unpainted body kits :f-u and big ass wings and ugly mufflers,etc i dont think i need to go on. but nice acura man :thumbs
oh yeah sorry i forgot to add that it had one of the first manual ball valve set of "fast bags", 1/2 inch line from the tank to the valves, then 5/8 in line to the bags...when i had a full tank i could yank the front wheels off the ground about 6 inches on the first pump, only problem was after about 3-5 pump and dumps my tank was empty and my air compressor had to kick in and start working! i will never bag another car again, too many leaks, something ALWAYS goes wrong! thanks about the acura...these are all the cars i have fixed up, there are some more i have had and still have but arent worthy of being posted because i never did anything to them, one day soon i will post some pics of another project i am on now, my 1948 willys cj2a flat fender civilian jeep!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Scarface@Sep 14 2003, 11:04 PM
ok last pic! i know it needs to be dropped that will be done this month hopefully!
i those rims would look nicer if they werent as dark as they are IMO

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by e36_332i_s52+Sep 14 2003, 11:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e36_332i_s52 @ Sep 14 2003, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scarface@Sep 14 2003, 11:04 PM
i those rims would look nicer if they werent as dark as they are IMO [/b][/quote]
well since i kinda have the black and white theme going on my car, i am gonna do the tint black after i take that ugly platinum off that was on there when i got the car, then see how the dark tint looks with the black wheels....if they still look too dark then i will have them painted a lighter gunmetal. i bought them that way, so i cant do alot about it for now, i wish i had something with a big phat lip under there but a bunch of money is something i dont have right now so that will have to come later...

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Scarface+Sep 14 2003, 11:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scarface @ Sep 14 2003, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 11:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Scarface
@Sep 14 2003, 11:04 PM

i those rims would look nicer if they werent as dark as they are IMO
well since i kinda have the black and white theme going on my car, i am gonna do the tint black after i take that ugly platinum off that was on there when i got the car, then see how the dark tint looks with the black wheels....if they still look too dark then i will have them painted a lighter gunmetal. i bought them that way, so i cant do alot about it for now, i wish i had something with a big phat lip under there but a bunch of money is something i dont have right now so that will have to come later... [/b][/quote]
get some clears also when u can..it would look cleaner :thumbs

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by woobiee@Sep 15 2003, 01:12 AM
how come you got two antennas?
well, when i got the car it had both of those antennas, i think one is for a cell phone, not sure. i wish they werent there, they take away from the clean look

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
i have a friend who is going to spend 15k on an integra with 25k miles (140hp)

he refuses to see the light, whenever you mention BMW or Audi he mentions maintainence, and he is not poor if u know what i mean, his family even has a few 10,000 dollar RUGS!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
bah let him get the teg. maybe you can talk him out of ricing it though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts