BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a couple projects on the horizon and need any advice that you all are willing to share.

Need to replace the O2 sensor and the ABS sensor on my '94 325is. Have never attempted either of these, and would love to know what I'm getting into.
Next project is going to be getting the 2nd gear synchronizer replaced. Took off down the road today and hammered it into 2nd gear and it got stuck. Bad news.... synchronizer is shot. Have to shift from 1st to 3rd if I wanna drive it now.

Gonna order the sensors from Bav Auto unless you all know of a better deal out there. The search is on for a good transmission repair shop that won't cost me my first born also.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Got a couple projects on the horizon and need any advice that you all are willing to share.

Need to replace the O2 sensor and the ABS sensor on my '94 325is. Have never attempted either of these, and would love to know what I'm getting into.
Next project is going to be getting the 2nd gear synchronizer replaced. Took off down the road today and hammered it into 2nd gear and it got stuck. Bad news.... synchronizer is shot. Have to shift from 1st to 3rd if I wanna drive it now.

Gonna order the sensors from Bav Auto unless you all know of a better deal out there. The search is on for a good transmission repair shop that won't cost me my first born also.
Bavauto.com good source!

O2 Sensor replacement:

Doug's Domain :: DIY Oxygen Sensor Replacement

& thanks to Torque, the E36 Bentley Service Manual download link, for your abs speed sensor replacement:

Bentley_BMW_3-Series_Service_Manual_(e36).pdf

jb :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome.

As usual, thanks for the help Johnny!

I need to post a couple new pics. We mounted a new spoiler on the car a couple weeks ago. It looks great. Got a line on some really nice rims also. Hope to have them soon.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Awesome.

As usual, thanks for the help Johnny!

I need to post a couple new pics. We mounted a new spoiler on the car a couple weeks ago. It looks great. Got a line on some really nice rims also. Hope to have them soon.

You are welcome, anytime! If you have anymore questions, feel free to pm me. Post those pics.......

jb :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts