BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guiys i love my bmw. but i want another car (not too exp[ensive) that i cand rive around... kida of a little super fast car.... i will have like 13K or less. but i want a used fast car. just for kicks what kind should i look into... my friend has a subaru wrx sti... its soo awsomely fast. but its way outta my price range... HELP

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um... ok anything else?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
If you get one of those new eclipses, tell us how it rides! I've always wanted one of those...

·
my car is red
5,747 Posts
nissan 300zx twin turbo? insurance would prolly be a lot tho. Eclipse gsx, or gst would be nice. 3000gt vr-4, supra, rx7, some kind of muscle car?

·
Registered
636 Posts
1995 Audi S6. 0-60 in 5 and a half seconds flat with a boost controller. $12.5K
1989 Porsche 944 Turbo S. 0-60 in 4.7 seconds, stock. $10K
1994 Alfa Romeo 164 Quadrifoglio, 240hp in a refined Italian sedan. $8.5K
1989 Porsche 928 S4. Big five-liter V8 and GT refinement. $13K i'd wager.

These cars all assume that you're budgeting a generous amount for maintenance, of course. Also, these cars reflect my near-obsession with having a unique car to drive.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Stay away from the alfa! I had an '86 Spider Quadrifoglio, and not only was it rather slow, it was decidedly overcomplicated, in the finest Italian tradtion. In order to change to oil filter, you had to remove the air intake box. Good riddance.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was thinking supra. but i wont be buying until the end of summer anywho, cause of school and such. but supras are very fast. and i hear they are good cars... maybe a wrx.

·
Registered
329 Posts
how about an e36 M3? ebay can land you one for $13,000 or less.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that would be nice...

btw i love ur 2nd club...... "because it stalled" hahahahha! :clap2 :clap2 :clap2

·
Registered
636 Posts
Originally posted by LongHairedHippy@May 3 2005, 09:09 PM
Stay away from the alfa! I had an '86 Spider Quadrifoglio, and not only was it rather slow, it was decidedly overcomplicated, in the finest Italian tradtion. In order to change to oil filter, you had to remove the air intake box. Good riddance.
[snapback]340651[/snapback]​
Well, to be fair, your Alfa was putting out less than 140hp.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by GnnSk8@Apr 21 2005, 09:56 PM
ok guiys i love my bmw. but i want another car (not too exp[ensive) that i cand rive around... kida of a little super fast car.... i will have like 13K or less. but i want a used fast car. just for kicks what kind should i look into... my friend has a subaru wrx sti... its soo awsomely fast. but its way outta my price range... HELP
[snapback]336256[/snapback]​
Any intrest in a fast Laser? :haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts