BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a '03 M3. The car is wired for the integrated phone. I have tried to do research on the web to find information regarding the BMW integrated phone. Very limited results. I did find out the progression from the CPT7000(startac)-CPT9000(V60) and now Blurtooth. My car is prewired for the phone but I cannot get any answers. I want to use the CPT9000 which uses the Motorola V60 does anyone know if this is possible and if I can buy it online? Thanks!

G

·
gotta use dealer equippent, PERIOD. their wiring will not work with anything else but their phone....it costs in total over $1000 i believe....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anywhere on the web to get information about the phone system? (CPT9000) I am fine with having to purchase it through the dealer, I just wanted some insight (specs, reviews, ect) before I do it.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The phone that is used and the system that it is incorporated is wonderfull.... If you are listening to music and the phone rings... the musics automatically quites down and you can even use speaker phone... and the cars stereo acts like the microphone.....

I believe they can even program it so that when the car is turned off... like your at the park... it will ring where ever you are...

COOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts