BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing w/ my sunroof and held the moonroof open button for too long ~20 seconds inorder to set the end point and now it has lost its one touch feature. In order to close it I have to hit the close button about 4 times. I also have a question regarding my air. Every time i turn the car on, the blower comes on at its lowest setting, even when the car is turned off w/ the air off. But if i turn the car off w/ the blower @ a different setting, when i turn the car back on, the blower will start @ that medium setting or so. I also want to know where the outside temp. setting is located, because my temp hasn't changed from -40, regardless of the outside temp. I want to know if i should replace it, or does it have to do w/ the software? Please help... Thanx

·
Registered
434 Posts
Move the sunroof to the up tilt position. Hold the button for about 10 seconds are so, and it will tilt up a bit more. That is how you initialize that sunroof. There are no end point learnings for you to do.

I think the ac fan thing you mentioned is normal.

The ambient temp sensor is on the front left fender corner trim, under the fog light. If it's reading -40, it's probably been ripped off......

·
Registered
171 Posts
I always wondered where the Temp sensor was... Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts