BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya People.

I have come across a problem after having the car for aprox 10,000 miles, i just got in the car one day and i turned to key and there was nothing, no noises nothing, altho the lights come on fine and so did the radio, and window up and down fine with no power loss, i then turned the key and it started fine, then stopped later that night and turned the car off, then went to start it and it wouldnt, nothing there just a "blank" turn so turned it back and forth a few times and it started.... it keeps doing this sometimes it fires up 1st turn other times there is nothing and other times you have to hold the key "on" for it to start, seems odd.

Any Suggestions Guys?

Thanks

Sam X

· Registered
8 Posts
look into the starter

Have you look at the starter, seems to be that the starter has brushes or carbons problems, and that is why it is intermitent.. good luck
Hiya People.

I have come across a problem after having the car for aprox 10,000 miles, i just got in the car one day and i turned to key and there was nothing, no noises nothing, altho the lights come on fine and so did the radio, and window up and down fine with no power loss, i then turned the key and it started fine, then stopped later that night and turned the car off, then went to start it and it wouldnt, nothing there just a "blank" turn so turned it back and forth a few times and it started.... it keeps doing this sometimes it fires up 1st turn other times there is nothing and other times you have to hold the key "on" for it to start, seems odd.

Any Suggestions Guys?

Thanks

Sam X

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.