BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day , Ihave a 95 BMW 316i compact . Santa placed in my Christmas stocking a crash hot Kenwood Ipod car radio cd .The problem is the speakers .they rattle and sound horrorable :shifty. Has any body had anything to do with this kind of problem . and , how do you get to the speakers without destroying any trimming , To complicate the problem there are tweeters in the front doors , where is the crossover for them . and what speakers would be suitable .
Another problem is the rear antenna built into the glass , where is the antenna amplifier . I looked around the hatch door and couldnt see it .
Would there be any circuit around so that I could print out the wireing to the circlelar plug terminations at the rear of the radio space .

Any help would be greatly appreciated , :help Alan

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Good day , Ihave a 95 BMW 316i compact . Santa placed in my Christmas stocking a crash hot Kenwood Ipod car radio cd .The problem is the speakers .they rattle and sound horrorable :shifty. Has any body had anything to do with this kind of problem . and , how do you get to the speakers without destroying any trimming , To complicate the problem there are tweeters in the front doors , where is the crossover for them . and what speakers would be suitable .
Another problem is the rear antenna built into the glass , where is the antenna amplifier . I looked around the hatch door and couldnt see it .
Would there be any circuit around so that I could print out the wireing to the circlelar plug terminations at the rear of the radio space .

Any help would be greatly appreciated , :help Alan

This should help somewhat:

Find Car Audio/Video Gear that Fits Your Vehicle at Crutchfield!

BMW Audio, BMW iPod, Speakers, Subwoofers, & more | BSW: Bavarian Soundwerks

jb :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts