BMW Werkz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello companions of the engine.
I am from Madrid (Spain), my Englishman is very bad(wrong) (I use a translator web) to read yourselves to diary and today finally I have registered as that I have a doubt that I do not manage to solve, hope that you could help me :dunno:,

I have one 525td of September, 1993 and not as(like) withdraw the back flip-top seats, since many people say to me that it is very strange that my car has these seats.

I expect and am grateful of any heart that they could help me, since I have tried(meant) everything and do not obtain anything.
Thank you.

· Registered
55 Posts
Hello companions of the engine.
I am from Madrid (Spain), my Englishman is very bad(wrong) (I use a translator web) to read yourselves to diary and today finally I have registered as that I have a doubt that I do not manage to solve, hope that you could help me :dunno:,

I have one 525td of September, 1993 and not as(like) withdraw the back flip-top seats, since many people say to me that it is very strange that my car has these seats.

I expect and am grateful of any heart that they could help me, since I have tried(meant) everything and do not obtain anything.
Thank you.

Hello,
What is your question?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.