BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, I currently own a Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T 180 bhp which I bought last year brand new, but wanna get shot of it for something else.

I have seen a 99 BMW 328i se with 41k miles on the clock, full service history automatic and leather, it looks really nice.

My concern is the car I have at the moment still has 1.5 yrs warranty on it but I want an auto so it has to go, I fancy the BM but might I be buying a load of trouble?

I also cant rememeber weather the BM has electric seats, if any one has any info regarding these cars and things to look for please comment.

Regards

Stu

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Stu-

I am new here as well, but was in the same situation as you a couple weeks ago. I owned a 2002 Subaru WRX (that was a blast to drive and the most fun I've had in car) but wanted to try a Bimmer.

So, I bought a 1999 328i with 50K miles on it and have been driving it about 2 weeks now. I gotta say, no regrets. This is a great car and has some good power. (I dropped from 280 modified hp to the 196 hp in this car, but I don't miss it). This car is smooth and you get a good feeling while driving it. I'd guess it is a more sophisticated feel.

The way I look at it is this: It is only money. If you don't like it, get something else. At least you tried.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts