BMW Werkz banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey jlevi, how are you? Just wanted to ask you a quick question, I have a 2007 525i love the car but the headlight kinds week, doesn't have projector headlight, only has a halogen headlights and the yellow angel eyes are pretty week also.. Any suggestions on what to do beside changing the headlights to a bi xenon, it is pretty steep on price though, shall I get a hid conversion kit and a his bulb but how will that look on my headlights? Even without the projector do you think it will look good and bright? And also the angel eyes any suggestions? Thanks so much and looking forward to hear from you..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Many plastic or Acrylic headlamp "glasses" become faded & damaged so degrading the light output as well as making the car look awful. Needless to say there are many aftaer market products that clam the world but what's the experience of other members in cleaning up this problem. My neighbor took his Mercedes (sorry about the bad language) with this problem into his MB dealer & by the end of the day the car came out looking like new & without any blemish or haze on his headlamps. What's the "secret"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jon,

Talked to Edinson today, order a pair for my e39. Hope the results will be good since Umitza's representative called me and tries to sell me their Ozrion products.

I will post pictures after it is installed. Thanks.

-Kevin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmm interesting information about headlights... and glad to read because you explained it with great details. Thanks for sharing these details.. my conclusion is that the HID lights are always best to get a bright view in dark night.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Car led light

If I purchased the projector36 for my e34 do these upgrade to the H1 bulbs like I have seen in other kits?

Can my car be wired for different options to turn angel eyes on all the time/ only when parking lights are on/ ? etc...
the E34 they should just plug right in. Carefully put the bulb in the housing (after testing it of course), then plug the bulb into the ignitor, the ignitor into the ballast.You may be interested in car led light from koolerbuy.com

81 - 87 of 87 Posts