BMW Werkz banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jevi,

I have 06 525i. How much am I looking at for the whole package. Can this be done as a DIY or do I need to have them installed. Is this all plug and play? Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey i just recently bought my VERY FIRST bmw and it's a 1993 525i white.
i was looking at these angle eye lights and noticed that like the newish bimmers with like the plastic sheild have them um just wanted to know of ther is any way i can put some on mine.. any help is good help!! thanx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Damn - i have been looking for a Kit for an 1989 E34 535 for a while.. no one round my area seems to have them..

money not an issue, just cant find em.. any one got ne ideas for me?

·
Registered
23 Posts
your talking about hid conversion kit? or am i talking about something wrong? And is any one interested in stock 2001 530i rim and tire set? tires are brand new...i only want 500 for them

·
Registered
29 Posts
your talking about hid conversion kit? or am i talking about something wrong? And is any one interested in stock 2001 530i rim and tire set? tires are brand new...i only want 500 for them
got a picture?

and yes i wondered about the HID or Angel eyes for an upgrade to my 1989 E34 535i

·
Registered
23 Posts
i dont remember the name of the hid kit, but all of the ebay ones i was looking at were pretty good!

If you truly are interested in my rims for sale, email me through your email and il send you pictures of them. [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would it work to get 2 high beam lights assemblies and install them in the low beam sockets? You would have 4 high beam lamps. Myself I don't like the OEM lights.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Would it work to get 2 high beam lights assemblies and install them in the low beam sockets? You would have 4 high beam lamps. Myself I don't like the OEM lights.
um i dont think you can do that.
if you are talking about getting 2hi-beams housings thus making it 4hi-beams, then no.
reason why is because if ur lights are the 9005hi-beam lights and 9006lo-beam lights set up then the 9006 will not go in the 9005 socket. dont know if this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased an '08 528i with the Halogen set up. I would like to upgrade to an HID with Angel Eyes. When I went on your web site I did not see any options. I would like it to be as OEM as possible (or even OEM if you can offer me that) with no code throwing issues. I am new to the whole BMW world and have heard these vehicles are sensetive to any changes you attempt to make to the car. If anyone can explain this I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
JLevi....Please Help!!

Hello, I have a 1999 528iT and Im looking to upgrade my headlights. I have questions and would love to speak to you via phone or email?? Please contact me....(231)286-8070 or [email protected]

Thank You,
Mark

61 - 80 of 87 Posts