BMW Werkz banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You would want Projector34 for the E34.
I believe you do need to upgrade to H1 bulbs, not 100%
I'm also not sure about the angel eyes on these headlights (never done an install on an E34, believe it or not), but I believe you can wire them creatively without any problems.
Thanks
JL

·
Registered
10 Posts
jlevi said:
You would want Projector34 for the E34.
I believe you do need to upgrade to H1 bulbs, not 100%
I'm also not sure about the angel eyes on these headlights (never done an install on an E34, believe it or not), but I believe you can wire them creatively without any problems.
Thanks
JL
I meant the Projecter34, excuse my stupidity :p

And you said the angel eyes are more of a halogen yellow, anyway of changing them to more of a white? I plan to get the 5000K HID setup in the future, whether it be near or far.

Thanks,
Jordan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just purshased a set of E39 projector DDE headlights from JLevi. These headlights are absolutely amazing. You'll def. be turing many heads with these!!! (even cuase a few car crashes from people watching your headlights and not the road :lol: :lol: )

Company was fantastic to work with also. Great communication and great packaging. Thaks Jlevi!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I just got a set of Prolumen Xenon's from JLevi... BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANYONE! I emailed a question to them and within an hour, answered and fixed. Well done guys!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have 2 questions about this:
http://jlevistreetwerks.com/OSCOMMERCE/product_info.php?cPath=30_68&products_id=208&osCsid=1ae68c41871e344914b1cb5fb1e3a155

1) what are Demon eyes? is it the same thing as Angel eyes? (dumb question)

2) there is an option for "Xenon/HID Color (Kelvin Scale):" up at the top. the halogen is standard, and the upgrade is $260 more. If i order the Halogen option, can i replace the bulbs later on with my own type of bulb? like PIAA? Also, is the +$260 option....is that HID? is that why its more money?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok so these are Xenon Lights?

Are the rings Xenon?

FInally,
How do you control the rings and stuff with the switches that come with the car? In my car I have two dials, the one on the left has 3 clicks, 1st click is off, 2nd click is parking lights and third click is the headlights. The other dial has 2 clicks, 1st click is off, 2nd click is foglamps.

When I install the new lamps, what changes do they make to the dials? How would I go about controlliing the angel eyes etc

·
Registered
10 Posts
dyami-

Yes Demon eyes= Angel eyes.. Also referred to as DDE(daylight demon eyes)

Yes the $260 option is for an HID Kit... The halogens can be replaced at any time.

Baashar-

they are HID lights, commonly referred to as Xenon...

The rings are a "Xenon" white color... so yes..

The Angel eyes can be wired to turn on whenever your car is on, when the foglight switch is on, when the headlight switch is on, or you can probably run a switch into the interior to turn them on whenever you feel like....

·
Registered
1 Posts
HID conversion for E60

Hi
I want to install HID lights to my new E60 but I don't know how to remove the headlights. There are 2 bolts on top but must be more underneath. How do I get access to them??
Any help appreciated

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Are the e39 headlights glass or plastic?

Are the angel eyes already installed or do I have to install them myself?

Is there any discount? :D

I want to buy the complete package with the HID 6000k color asap. Let me know JLevi, thanks!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
E39 headlights are plastic.
If you buy our P39's they come with Angel Eyes built in and ready to go.

To order, go online (www.jlevisw.com) or just call our toll free number: 1.888.JLEVISW

Thank you!
JL

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
jlevi, do you guys do HID's for e30's? I have often though about it, but haven't put a ton of effort into searching yet other than the local parts shop. Admittedly, they don't necessarily have the opportunity to purchase from some suppliers that might have HID's for an old e30.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey y'all,
Back after a long break. I got lucky!!!! Front end hit :-( Had the other person's insurance company install Xenon Angel Eyes to replace my Pavrac Angel Eyes on my 1997 540i. Don't know what happened to that guy. Got my whole front end repainted also and upgraded fog lights to match the Xenons... OK the wreck wasn't pretty but now my 540i is..... Almost 10 yrs old looking darn near new........Will send some pics if interested.....

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
jlevi said:
I believe the E30 has one piece bulbs that cannot be replaced - no?
JL
That is correct, sealed beam.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 98 528i installed euro version non HID oem angel eyes, H7 for low beam with adaptor secure to projecter. Is there any aftermarket HID kit that come with adaptor for H7?

Thankyou!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I`m want to price for all set

Hey, I`m want to know total price for apgrate my headlights on 528I/e39/1998.How much will coast me to apgrate for your product[ can you tell me price for all sets-I`m believe you have 3 or 4 diff. stile if you can tell me price for each one .
jlevi said:
I may have a solution for you...
I have an OEM headlight that I did for fun, it has our latest demon eyes in there. I have to buy another to complete the set. They won't be cheap, but they are OEM fit and finish.

We put rebased HID bulbs in our kits. What does that mean? It means we take a set of projector headlights with an H7 base in it, and put in an HID system that is adapted to the H7 base. The result is a true HID headlight which costs much, much less. So, in short, we put in true HIDs. We sell and fully back our lineup of ProLumen HID systems. They cost half as much as a Philips system (usually $500-$600), and are a great bang for the buck in terms of quality. All ProLumen HID systems come with a 1 year warranty.

If you are interested in the OEM headlights with HIDs inside of them, email me. I would be happy to build the other one for you.

Thanks
JL

41 - 60 of 87 Posts