BMW Werkz banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got a 2001 325i about a month ago and Im interested in upgrading the headlights. I want the "angel eye" look but I dont want it to end up looking cheaply done.
I want to spend about $500-$600 all together for it
I dont know much about modding bmw's so obviously i need some advice haha
as i was briefly reading over the main post, I saw that what I want are the DDE Lightning/Phosphyre Halos, but Im assuming those are gonna be way more than what i want to spend..
so what should i do? what would be the best alternative?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got a 2001 325i about a month ago and Im interested in upgrading the headlights. I want the "angel eye" look but I dont want it to end up looking cheaply done.
I want to spend about $500-$600 all together for it
I dont know much about modding bmw's so obviously i need some advice haha
as i was briefly reading over the main post, I saw that what I want are the DDE Lightning/Phosphyre Halos, but Im assuming those are gonna be way more than what i want to spend..
so what should i do? what would be the best alternative?

I have P46s from Umnitza.com. By far the best customer service I have ever experienced!

P46s is a xenon headlight unit. It replaces your whole halogen headlight assembly. This also comes with HID (xenon bulbs) for increased out-put......

These also come with the new Orion V2 Angel Eyes. The brightest on the market.......

Please PM me with further info. I can take some pictures and explain more information to you. This should cost you are $450 MAX! Its a great deal

-Kyle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, guys. I have a BMW 328Ci 2000. I ve been looking everywhere for angel eyes. My car doesnt come standard with em. My biggest question is; the ebay angel eyes. R they for real? Or just a scam? And how do i install em?? Ive heard some weird stories on installation! Thanks.
The Orion V2 angel eyes are the brightest on the market right now. They are offered by Umnitza.......

Here is a simple DIY that I used to install mine. PM me for more info if you need :)

FastM.com (2003.5 BMW M3) - DIY Guide - mnitza Predator Chromium Angel Eyes

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I have used Hella smiley Ellipsoids not mounted yet, but I doubt they'll be a lot better than my standart ellipsoid ^like the ones you have.
I'm just switching them to get rid of my foggy lenses, but I'm always up for some e30 lighting ideas

·
Registered
4 Posts
I change my headlights(low beam) h7 3000k , I know its kinda odd to use 3000k hid on low beam , and according to some that it is illegal to use below 4300k on headlamps but I took the risk , I've been travelling now for 3 wks everyweekend , 5/152 chp has been good to me, lighting output is excellent IMOHO. I've been driving around san diego and haven't received any hassle from Outstanding police officers of San Diego county:). So if you see a BMW ci driving around National city it might be me . I just want to send my appreciation to you guys , I Have no clue (username :) about DIY on cars but this magnificent help me a lot . Big BZ to the moderators and Co BW members. thanks guys

·
Registered
9 Posts
trouble with boyh head lights

Hi There, I have a 2003 BMW 325i and 1 of the xenon bulbs burnt out on the passenger side, so i order the after market d2c 35w 60000 bulb and had it installed on both side by my mechanic, it worked for 1 day then suddenly the next day both light indicator light up on the dash board inside and then both the headlights wont work any more, please help!!!!

Make: BMW
Model: 325i
Year: 2003

Already Tried:
put in any other set of new bulbs and still won't work. Pls help

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a question, i have the regular headlights.. no halo rings or anything fancy. i want to up grade to headlights like showin on the white biimer above with the really bright rings. my question is where can i get those exact headlights, and i heard that behind where i turn the headlights on their a whole seperate part i need that distributes power?... because i guess it will thow everything off... i didnt understand what the guy was saying. maybe someone could answer my question. thanks guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure if this will be seen as it seems like most stickies are ignored, but I have been searching for the DDE Lightning Halos for a while now... Did they get discontinued or something? What are some equivalents/better halos?

·
4DoorWhore
2,208 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure if this will be seen as it seems like most stickies are ignored, but I have been searching for the DDE Lightning Halos for a while now... Did they get discontinued or something? What are some equivalents/better halos?
Go the e90 forums and search the tread I found a lot.
1. Retrofitting existing lights with halo led n projectors is the best
2. Buying oem euro lights with halo already
3. eBay led halo but do your research first (might throw a light on dash)

41 - 56 of 56 Posts