BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in pa and have recently been hit with a lot of snow. there is a crack in my windshield washer hose line and im guessing the pressure wont sustain to spray the fluid on my windshield. i have trouble seeing out of my windshiled all the time i have to throw snow on it to clear up the crap from the road. i searched online and found nothing. the dealership charges way too much. does anyone know where to get one at a diecent price? from the tank all the way to the jet sprayers unless there is a fix. its cracked right at the 90 where it connects to the pump. i tried electrical tape and it did nothing. i need one fast. more snow is on the way.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
any auto parts store has rubber or plastic tubing that you can purchase by the foot or yard for a few $... unless the outlet fitting on the pump is damaged, i don't see why you have a prob. Cut the old hose out with a blade, trim to size and just push it in the barbs ;)

:cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a plastic material not very flexible. and it broke right at the 90 where the hose connects to the pump. i will run to autozone and see if they have anything. thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i purchased a rubber elbow from autozone and put it on the hose and connected it to the pump, no leaks but now the windshield washer fluid just drips out of one sprayer. any ideas?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
i purchased a rubber elbow from autozone and put it on the hose and connected it to the pump, no leaks but now the windshield washer fluid just drips out of one sprayer. any ideas?
you have some dirt clogged in the nozzle that drips. look for some fine wire that i can use and poke it through the nozzle. once the spray hole is clear, you'll be fine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts