BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have a 2001 325i and my lease is up. When I first got the car my spare was stolen so I never saw was it looked like. I replaced it with a full sized black steel rim. Recently when my car was inspected the inspector told me this wasnt the right tire and that I would be charged 300 bucks for a replacement. When I call the dealership in my area they give me a different answer so they have no clue which is great. My questions is which is the real rim, the black steel one or an actual rim like the ones on my car.
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 2000 323i and the spare tire is a full size that is the same as the rims on the car. Figure yours is probably the same. Hope that helps you out.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Did you claim the wheel theft on your insurance? If so, you may be able to have the insurance company get you the correct wheel.
It should be the exact wheel as the other 4.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i agree with everybody. the full size spare should be the same as all of your original wheels that came with the car.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Same. I was happy to see this when I went to change my flat the other night. Havent had the other one fixed yet.

·
Registered
179 Posts
in bmw, its the exzact same rim as the other 4. its notlike other companies that may give a full size but with a cheap rim, but not bmw.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts