BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to purchase one of three BMWs. One is a 1990 325i with a 5-speed and 145k miles. The others are 88 (270k miles) and 87 (150k miles) 735s. I don't know what type of transmission the 735s have, although I am aware of a manual being offered in the 88 735 (*crosses fingers). My question is, which of these would you recommend? (BTW I posted this in the 3-series and the General forum as well, so don't be mad at me; I'm not spamming, I just want to get all the opinions I can).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Two great models but completely different rides.

I considered a 3 series when i was looking but the ride though good was to harsh for long journeys.

The 7 on the other hand is just so easy and relaxed. I have to do a lot of motorway miles and having driven examples of both, the 7 won hands down.

But if you like a sportier feel, you won't go wrong with the 3. Just make sure that the one you get hasn't been thrashed to within an inch of its life by some spotty teenager thats 'M3'd it...

If you want the best of both world perhaps yopu should consider a 525 or 530. Again, another excellent car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts