BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2004 330i sedan. Has the business stereo currently in it. Sound is awesome love it, only down fall is I'm used to using my flash drive and not CD's.... So does anyone know of a solution to this or a new Head unit with a standard USB connection??? I've been looking all over searches still nothing. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Do you wish to retain the business radio? or do you want to change the head unit?;)

If you wish to retain the business radio; go on eBay and find yourself a FM modulator with a USB port that you like... plug in the modulatoir into ur cigarette lighter socket, program the biz radio to a designated FM(stereo) frequency; stick in your flashdrive into the modulator and you are good to go ;-)

change head unit?... well there's tons to choose from out there for your desired application ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will look into the FM modulator, but where do I find a new head unit at. Im trying not to lose anything the car does with the current head unit, just need one that will do what stock does and has an USB drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.