BMW Werkz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im new i registered and figure i would use my nick name as my log in bear with me im new to blogs and forums ,,,My name is Steve i live in norwood delaware county pa near phila airport ,i own a termite and pest control business and a light construction /handyman service ,,,my car is a BMW a 2002 330ci convertible silver metallic ,

·
Premium Member
14,730 Posts
You can post pics in a thread (like Picture showroom) by using the Go Advanced and manage attachments buttons.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome, "scubasteve"!!! Nickname cracked me up!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep,,,im a scuba diver been to a bunch of islands and the fla keys many times ,also it was in a adam sandler movie billy madison

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
posting threads

It becomes available as you start a post or thread.
and how can i post a thread or ask a question or anything ,,,the only thing i know how to do is reply to a topic i click on ,,thats the only way i know how to communicate ,,,i stink at this bear with me please im stupid and have no brians or brains :help for computers and thats ok ill learn

·
Premium Member
14,730 Posts
If you make a thread or fill in the reply box below a post, scroll down, there will be a Go Advanced button. Click that to see a few more including Manage Attachments

·
Registered
849 Posts
here is a little helper...

click here:

then click here:

after that click here:

once you are there navigate to the place on your computer where the pictures are located and select the picture.

after that you want to click upload, then repeat if you have more pictures.

or you can use photobucket or something like that to be able to copy and paste the HTML code into the reply (as i did here) to make the pictures show up in the text instead of as attachments.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts