BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. I came on the site to hopefully get someone to help me identify the rims that my step dad has given to me from his neighbors. They look like older OEM BMW BBS rims. i'll get a picture tonight, i'm currently at work. They are two very clean rims with practically new pirelli tires on them. So if anyone is interested, i live in milwaukee, wi. i'm willing to give them up cheap, if not, i'm throwing them on ebay. So if anyone is interested, email me at [email protected]. i'll get pictures tonight. And to the moderators, i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum, if i did, i apologize.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
welcome
i'll leave this topic here until you identify the wheels B)

if they are 14" and have a 4lug pattern then your in the right section, and the wheels whould be very easy to identify once you get pics up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
help guys i cant get my pictures to show up, whenever i enter the full url in , when i preview it, it always cuts my url short. i even used the IMG and URL buttons to link it and it didn't work either, so i need someone to help me get these pictures on here for you guys to ID for me. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
those are the stock 4x100 14" iS basketweaves that came on iS models since 87. they should go fast on ebay

moving to classifieds

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone interested in these rims contact me at [email protected]. i'm looking to get rid of these cheap and they are almost brand new with tires too. prefer local in milwaukee,but will ship if you pay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts