BMW Werkz banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i just recently purchased a 540i, and am quickly discovering the positives to the vehicle.

I have been a avid tuner, and have had multiple cars that have been far from stock, and i fully intend to work on this pretty girl also.

So i figured checking out a forum is a good place to start.

So Hello!

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Welcome to the Werkz.

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
:welcome
theres a great movie called fargo as well :argh haha

welcome aboard, love the 540's, post up some pics!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, i will definately get some pics up. Just got some wheels on there, but pretty sure i am going to need some winter tires :( But i will get some up here soon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the werkz, Snow tires are definitely a good idea where your at (dont cha know) We all saw Fargo,can you tell? Welcome.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hello, i just recently purchased a 540i, and am quickly discovering the positives to the vehicle.

I have been a avid tuner, and have had multiple cars that have been far from stock, and i fully intend to work on this pretty girl also.

So i figured checking out a forum is a good place to start.

So Hello!
is it e34, e39 or e60?

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
greets. another resident of the great middle huh? can't wait to see some photos.

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
Welcome to the Werkz, the home of all knowledge BMW (at least one of them anyways).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks guys. It is a e39. I need some reasonable quality pics to toss up here. One question i do have is does this vehicle have a LSD?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts