BMW Werkz banner

Hello everyone :)

955 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  JustCruising 
#1 ·
Hello to all

This is my first post here...liked the site....some fun posts and so on.... :)

I am a proud owner of a beautiful black 93 325IS :driving and thought I would ask you for some advice... Now that somebody decided to play bumpercars, my driver side has a nice, long, great dent all along the way from indicator to indicator...and every inch along the way :banghead :banghead :banghead

Insurance is gonna conver and so on and so forth.....but, I know not of body shops in my area....simply coz i never had the need... and there are only like....oh I dont know 2 gazillion shops here. (Toronto, Canada)

Any general tip/suggestions before I hand over my precious to someone who is gonna take it apart and put it back together and make it all new? Anything would be appreciated....general info....guidelines....anything.....

Thanks very much

#4 ·
Thanks very much guys....Unfortunately I dont have pics....but lets put it this way....the car is still driveable...and it could have been MUCH worse....but its parked so I am not able to see the damage :cry

Not very descriptive I realise, but if you ask the questions, I will ansewer as best I can...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.