BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 98 528 (not sport) i just bought Hamann PG3 wheels 19x8.5 front 19x10 in the back..I want to lower my car for better look..
What springs do you suggest? and how much would they go for?
If there is any website plese let me know..or pictures..

If I go for full coil overs how would that be and what brand??

Thank you i'm very new here so please educate me here..
:blink: :screwy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

Depending on your budget.

There are many options:

Top budget:

Sets from ACS, Hartge or Hamann
H&R/Eibach coilovers

from $ 800- 1.400

Mid budget

Sets from AP with koni

from $ 500,-

Low budget

Used sets or APEX/Ventura sets.

Less than $ 500,-

www.nikis-place.com is located in Europe and can provide you with a price quote on most parts. - We haven't yet uploaded our suspension kits/parts, but a fast view in the catalogue will show you that we are serious.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the reply
but i think price on your site seems pretty high compare to other stores i have researched..

Well do you have Hamann competition II body kit? how much do they go for?
Thanx tho

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by HamannGuy@Aug 9 2003, 02:48 AM
This forums pretty dry? anyone?
Welcome to the forums HamannGuy!! B)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey dude welcome
If You want to hear my opinion whatever You will endup doing do not go for nothing cheap, H&R coilovers or H&R springs and blistein shocks will in my opinon the best a :thumbs nd the only choice

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for welcoming me to this forum
OK..now i have another question
I was gonna get Hamann competition bumper..i think price for this bumper is way to high..So i decided to go for M5 front bumper with Hamann uder lip
I am putting my 19x8.5 19x10 Hamann PG2 wheels
I really want aggressive low look ,and i'm looking for good coil over kit that doesn't bounce around the streets.. I had TEIN in my LEXUS it was very good!!! :bow but they don't make any for BMW 5 series.. well any suggestion anyone??
Website too please

Thank you

·
Registered
164 Posts
Get the KW (Inox line) Varaint II's have them in mine, love the Hell out of them! They will run you a G or so, yea that sucks but they are worth every penny.
if you look here..Previous post you will see that mine is pretty stinking low and I have yet to bottom out scrape etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts