BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 525i se 2000 was a very nice car after picking it up but nothing but problems first died on me with all misfiring code changed coil packs plugs oil and all the filters
in cabin filters
it was idling strange every time the i stop the car smoke comes in to the cabin through the vents can't find any leaks on the motor or around the tap cover, no oil in around the plugs. Now today it will not start at all fires starts and dies any body have any advice

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
the smoke you complain of. does it smell of oil? coolant, maybe? is the smoke visible inside the cabin, or just outside?

check your dipstick and oil cap. what is the color of your oil?

TIP: if u just bought the car, i suggest you change all the fluids too... that gives u a better picture and that allows you to create some history of the car that is of your own ;)

:welcome to the werkz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
all where changed the day i got the car first thing i did smoke has a funning smell like oil burn and rubber but like i said no oil leaks that i can find last time any service was done look like 2007 air filter cabin filters oil was so black it look like tar would love to know what happened after plugs and coil where changed ran okay for about 20 min then back to normal running terrible and no she will not start

1 - 3 of 3 Posts