BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, anyone know of places to get headlight eyebrow trim? Except for the stuff on bavauto.com for like 80+ bucks :banghead Can you find them cheap or will it not be a good fit?

I have found something on Importvision Motorsports for 25 bucks and they look like this...

Anyone know if they would work or just woundn't fit or look bad?
Don't feel like payin 80 bucks for expensive ones. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
eyelids are the one and only time I will refer anyone to procarparts, but they carry them. I assume for a low price.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You can get it from Ebay.
Good to be back when did we got back on line???

·
Registered
569 Posts
Some may consider this a cheap way or a ricey way to do it, but one SOME cars I have seen it and it doesnt look too bad...You could go to a vinyl shop and get some out of vinyl put on...Looks the same front a distance and even up close if done right.....

·
Registered
263 Posts
you should get them off ebay. i got some off ebay for 20 bucks and they are easy to install and look great

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool guys thanks for the help... I went ahead and ordered some off ebay for 10 bucks but like 8 bucks shipping, still saved 60 bucks off "real" ones on bavauto and BMP.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When in doubt try EBAY!!! I got some great ones for more than half off normal retail price. Ebay is good for certain things and this is one of them.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I got mine off ebay for 7 bucks fit awesome just don't use the 3m tape use something a little stronger. Just need mine painted now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts