BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[B]<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I'm having trouble with my 92 318i, can someone help me? Here it is, first of all the check engine reads 1286(Knock Control Test Pulse) and when I drive every single light in the car dims in and out constantly. And just recently when I was driving, I used my cigarette lighter and soon after the low beams cut off and won't cut back on. I checked the fuse and the bulbs and none of them are blown. Also if I sit there with the car on, it feels like the power is not steady, meaning it sort of vibrates just like the lights dimming in and out. I don't know where to begin, so I'll definate take any suggestions. Does anyone have any feedback? Has anyone experienced this? What could it be? PLEASE HELP ME![/B]</span></span>

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
there is a possibilty that i know the solution to your problem. check out this link and do what it suggests (theres a pretty good amount of reading but it will be worth it in your case)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by bimmer328isss@Oct 14 2003, 06:03 PM
there is a possibilty that i know the solution to your problem. check out this link and do what it suggests (theres a pretty good amount of reading but it will be worth it in your case)
there's no link...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts