BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was driving home from the movies with my fried zac and a girl named Lina. I had just gotte about 3/4 way threw the mountain road i was driving to get home(its 11:45pm) when a BMW pulls up behid me. of course i turn it up a little, taking turns pretty fast..then a passing lane. I floorwed it from 2nd at 40(dowshifted) and trid to keep up..no way. I got so owned. I took these turns (30mph) at 65(usually take them at 50) and this guy was still haulinn ass, he was about a quarter mile ahead in like 10 sec. Crazy. Then he just takes off...aleast going 120+, cause i tried to catch up at 100 and didnt catch him for a while. When I did catch him i was goig about 85 i a 55. Turns out he lives by me..I gave him a thumbs up, and drove off. Great fun. Good rush. Prolly woulda pushed it more if other people weerent in the car...Ie, Lina the girl

:driving :D

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
i love getting owned in my 318
LOL.

yeah, its cool seeing an insanely fast car just speed away from you, and their backend just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

·
Registered
812 Posts
The best is watching from the same speed, then you see the punch it and the speed picks up so quick that you see the back end fishtail ever so slightly...a sign of raw power :devil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts