BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what advantages does it have over other combinations? anyone who has this , how does it feel? especially on M3's if you have one.
currently i have Mtech suspension

·
Registered
61 Posts
shock specifically valved for the springs. Very nice setup IMO, and very cost effective. Stiffer than H&R Sport not as stiff as race. I say definatly go for it.
You have a full M3 suspension? What is "MTECH" suspension? What all parts does that include.
Also, if you or anyone elce wants to buy my H&R Sport and Koni Adjustable shock/strut suspension combo. PM me :) i want to get coilovers bad.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i did some digging and i willl not go with this kit because i heard it really doesnt give any performance upgrades , it just lowers your car, the campain for these were a something like "stock ride with the lowered height" (thanks wassabi for that quote), ,i will do more research

·
Registered
61 Posts
Call up H&R and ask for the springrates for the H&R Cup kit. H&R Sport are 200/380 u can compare it to that. Like i said before the shock is specivally valved for the spring.
I don't know about the damening of the cup kit, blistiens are probally firmer than the cupkit struts/shocks. Bilstiens are stiffer than Koni shocks set to max stiffness. I have H&R sport & konis set as stiff as they can go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts