BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am on my way home from work. On a two lane road that drops to one lane after about 100 yards or so.

Get to the red light and there is a GT next to me. I look over and it is an ikder cat driving, not really looking like he was in for anything fast. So I am chillin out, turn on the radio ( but not too loud, gotta be prepared) and wait for the light. It seems like forever before I see the opposite lanes light change to yellow. I sit up in my seat and prepare to shift into 1st and go at a normal pace.

The light is just shy of green and I hear the V8 growl next to me as he brings the RPM's up for a launch! I am thinking to myself, "no way this cat wants to run, he is not the type" I was wrong. I hit the gas up to about 2800 and slipped the clutch to avoid wheelspin. I had already turned off my ASC-T earlier so the wheels were able to do their thing without fuel cut.

The light finally turns green and were off. I immediately jump ahead of him after an even start. He is at my bumper and going back a bit further as I shift to second. I can hear the mustang screaming trying to keep up but the "Wolf" just won't let up. I smash through second gear and am going about 55-60 now, all 6 cylinders pounding out the M3 torque as they were designed to do, dishing it out much sooner than the big V8 next to me.(well, behind me). I am just a cl ahead and I switch lanes to get in front of him and instantly shut it down. Not a brake check or anything, but I had to shut down as we were coming up on traffic.

I stopped at the next light with him behind me of course, I saw him in the rear view smiling, so I gave him a friendly wave and went on my way.

Yet another one down for the 4 Door destructor!

·
Registered
215 Posts
yeah, so tru bitcore, i hate it when you flat out wax someone and they get all fucking hostile and shit....its bad in michigan. i know most of you guys are from cali and i dont know how etiquite is out there, but i have encountered some straight up bitches when i race here. its like if your gunna rev your shit up and initiate tha race, then dont get mad when the bimmer smokes ya...... ya kno?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
nice kill :rock

i totally agree. a race is for fun, even if you loose you still had the enjoyment of racing.

way too many people are little bitches that get pissy when they loose

i hate when people make excuses too...so lame

1 - 6 of 6 Posts