BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My coilovers say on the outside of the box that they are for a 92-99 e36 m3 with stock konis..I have a 1992 e36 325i..I know that m3 suspension will fit my car so I am assuming that these coils will fit with no problems..

Also, it says that I have to cut my front and rear bumpstops to get the desired height and handling...Is this ok to do? Thanks for any help, they are going on tomorrow night, I will let ya'll know how it goes...

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
well see the problem with getting different springs than what is recomended for your car is that its set up to accomodate that particular car, Yes the M3 suspension will fit, i sort of have it (well its called Mtech suspension) but my car originally was bought from the dealer as such. in this case i think youll be fine, there really isnt much of a difference between the two cars. sounds like youll be just fine

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the Ground Control coilovers without the shocks..I have Bilstein on there now but I will change the shocks out later with some to go better with the coilovers. Maybe I should try the setup first without cutting the bumpstops? If it still sits up higher then I will resort to cutting them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts